Plugins do not display when I first load them up

In C10, my plugins are not displaying when I first select them from my plugin list. The name appears in the insert slot but the plugin doesn’t display. I have to click on the plugin name before the interface is displayed.

This NEVER happened before. It just suddenly started happening while I was working a few days ago. I thought I may have accidently clicked on ‘Always on Top’, but I toggled that option and still the problem persists.

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Dean

Check your Preferences. This is from Cubase 15 but C10 should be similar.

Raino, God bless you!! That fixed it.

People like you are why I love this community. Thanks for your help man! :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

You should mark his reply as the Solution. It helps others when searching.

Done! Thanks for pointing that out.

Googly was referring to Raino’s actual solution post. You’ve marked your reaction to the solution instead… :upside_down_face:

:man_facepalming: Thanks, Reco!