quantize sliced audio

trying to quantize a kickdrum, this is what happens:

I set the threshhold in the sample-editor, no problem so far.(see screen 1). Now, when I click create slices, so even before I perform a quantize all slices move. (screen 2) Performing quantize will not alter anything…
Is this a bug or not?

ok

I’m really not sure. What I am sure of is this is not the bug i’m describing in this thread. I’m talking about having audio slices and pressing quantize and they simply don’t go to the nearest beat, but instead to one further away roughly 1/10 time.

Seems like the quantize functions have a lot to be worked on for 6.1

This is still completely broken in 6.01

Chris, what will it take for this to be an official bug? I’m really hoping 6.02 fixes this so i don’t have to sell my license and move on because this thing is driving me nuts. i can’t really take a picture…do you need video proof? All you really need to do is try editing some drums by hand and it will happen so it’s not hard to replicate and i’ve tested on multiple systems. i just want it to return to working like cubase 5.5 and before like it always has.

bump

No seriously, is this problem going to continue to just go ignored? I really am getting ticked off about this. I just want to know what i have to do to get this into the bugbase and hopefully get resolved soon. it’s a total showstopper.

edit: okay maybe i’m being unfair looking up at this thread it seems like i’m talking about a somewhat different problem. I’ll make a new thread i guess.

Bump

Same issue here the audio jumps to totally different location few bars from original spot when I try to use iQ… :open_mouth:

Still no joy, not had a chance to check it with the update to 6.0.2 but I’m not holding my breath. Really astonished as to why this hasn’t been sorted :open_mouth:

checked with the update, still doesn’t work. Using iQ function to quantize audio doesn’t work. This is a joke. Anyone else having same problem?

you should check out this thread if you haven’t

BUMP