Quantizing changes audio events length

Hi everyone,

I have a drum track where I have many audio events; when I try to quantise them the events change in length, see attachments:

Same event before quantizing…

Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 23.10.21

…and after quantizing

Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 23.10.37

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Can you give us a screenshot of the quantise settings?
And the OS? (The procedures may differ.)

It kind of looks like the content of the audio event gets quantized rather than the audio event itself.

Hi @Googly_Croft ,

thank you for answering and for giving me the right hint!

I’m on OS Ventura but this is not the problem; as soon as I read “quantize settings” I opened the Quantize Panel and, for some reason I can’t remember now, I had the “Audiowarp” option active… As soon I deactivated it everything was ok.

Best!

Art

Screenshot 2026-10-08 at 09.24.56

Hi @Johnny_Moneto, the vent was stretched, actually, with the Audiowarp option active, while the snap point remained still at his position:

Before:

After:

Thank you for replying :slight_smile:

Art