Random Thread..

I like that :slight_smile: !

Nice random/nostalgia thread. Feels almost like 10 years ago. Here is my basement alternate “studio”.

Coool:)

Edit: looks brand new:p

Hannu, perkele! How are you :smiley: ?

Hei Mauri, kiitos kysymĂ€stĂ€, I’m all right! :slight_smile: Kaming tu ould kantri tis samö?

It’s “Moog” not “Moog”

Nice piece from good old Radio4 yesterday -

Not this “samo” but maybe the next, 'would be great to meet up with you for a few drinks :slight_smile: !!

Definitely. Perhaps we can play again some summernight blues too, a la Hoy-Hoy.

Furthermore congrats for your recent inclusion to South Australian Music Hall of Fame! Cool.

Well now, don’t me started. These could be relatives of mine. I have seen some of them leave an Ozark Beauty Parlor looking a little like that.

Giggin’ frogs has that effect on you.

No! Not the monster from that basement! Someone hand me my Fostex. That is pretty cool stuff kinda like the first “monophonic” synths. I am getting a headache now.

Questions you always wanted to ask -

Is Fender watts louder than Marshall watts?

Of course not, Marshall goes to eleven
well, someone had to say it :wink:.

Tube watts are not only louder than transistor watts, they sound better too. :wink:

What? What? WHAT!!!

Years of ear damage from guitar amps connected to egos :laughing: :wink:

yeah, like “warmer”, right? :mrgreen:

Yes, warmer with more even tempered harmonics 
 as opposed to distempered (aka rabid) harmonics common with silicon/sand-based amplification.

I’ve been searching for an old, working Burroughs tube-based computer to listen to MP3s on (like the one in the command module in the classic 50’s sci-fi movie “Angry Red Planet”).

I think I get it now - a Marshall has a better thermostat than a Fender which makes it warmer?

:slight_smile: