Sample rate question

Hello Cubase users, I had a project running fine at 44.1 kHz. It was working with my UR44 and my onboard Soundcard. Now when I try and run it with the onboard soundcard (Realtek Audio), it says “44.1 Sample rate unsupported”. So I changed the sample rate of the Realtek Soundcard to 44.1.

But I still got the same message. Then I opened a new project and still got the same message.

Anyone got any idea on what to do about this? If anyone wants to reply that it’s not possible to work with a different sample rate on my soundcard, pls understand that it was working fine at 44.1 until a few days ago. Also, I do see that folk have posted on this before, but they don’t seem to have got any solid replies. Thanks for any pointers.

Hi,

Click to the Sample Rate menu, please. Then you can see the list of supported and unsupported Sample Rates of the Audio Device.

Yes, I’m aware of that. The issue is that when I try to run Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver, I get the message “Unsupported Sample Rate” when I select 44.1 kHz.
It works fine with my UR44, but I like to use the Generic too.
I understand that the Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver is a Steinberg software product. Is there any way I can reinstall it?

Hi,

No this is not Steinberg product. This is provided by Windows.

OK that’s what I heard on Anthony Hughes Dorico video. I’ve posted on this again in the Dorico forum.