Save the window sizes from the lower zone

Hi,

as mentioned in another thread here some weeks ago, I would like to see the Cubase can save the last used size of the lower Zone for every tab itself. Now you have to adjust everytime the window in the lower zone after switchng for example from the mixer to the editor, notation, sampler and so on. After working with S1, this is a thing I really miss and feel it is not very well done from Steinberg.

When working with the mixer, I make the window a little bit smaller, when switching to the editor I make it larger to see each note. Then switching back to the mixer, my faders are so big and I have to resize the window. Going back to the editor, I have to make the window larger again to see anything. Not really good workflow.

So please let Cubase save the last height of the Windows in the lower Zone for each tab itself. Hope it will come in a nearly update. Thank you.

Timo

+1

Why not support the existing thread instead of starting a brand new one? As you mentioned this request is already out there and has quite a bit of support behind it already.

I understand if you had trouble locating it but having multiple threads for the same thing just dilutes the perceived support of the idea. Just my opinion of course, but I think it is better to have one thread with 50 supporters than 5 threads with 10 posts each.

Hi,
sorry, but I mentioned it in another thread in the german forum. I didn’t knew the request in the english forum.

Timo