I’d be grateful for some help if possible. I have recently cloned my C drive a new faster m.2 SSD and have reinstalled Dorico 3.5 pro, Cubase 10.5 and various VSTs. After some changes to the whitelist and permissions, these VSTs are usable by Dorico. My system uses a UR12 interface. I am finding that Dorico loads slowly and is waiting for the audio engine connection for sometimes up to 30 secs. To date it hasn’t crashed or timed out but this is becoming annoying. I don’t recall it being quite this slow before.
I’ve tried reading around the forum and have tried the following
- Driver for the audio interface - it has the latest from Steinberg
- I’ve tried killing the audio engine and synsopos in the task monitor.
- Dorico has been reinstalled.
- I’ve cleared the audio engine cache and even tried resetting the audio engine data within Dorico preferences
- I’ve tried a different user account but experience similar delays to loading.
- I’ve reinstalled the eLicenser software.
- I’ve looked for historical Waveshell files, I’m not sure I’ve checked correctly as per the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k_Bcp04Cr4f), as I use a pc rather than mac but there don’t seem to be historical files.
None of these actions seem to resolve the problem.
I’ve attached a diagnostics report from the last attempt 17:21 12 Jul 2020. If there’s anything else I can send to help identify the issue please let me know.
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (1.15 MB)