So Cubase 10.5 is out, when do we get Nuendo 10.5?

Hi Fredo, I don’t think ‘‘Splaaat’’ was being serious about wanting to blame you for anything, it was just a bit of good humor in the end, I think.
Have a nice day my friend, and I hope you can have good news for us soon, about a juicy and substantial big very next update for our beloved Nuendo.

Gutstudio,

I was well aware of the humor, pitty you didn’t catch mine.

For the last time: Please lower your tone, stop patronizing, and stick to the subject or you will be banned in the blink of an eye.

Fredo

I’m very excited about the new Nuendo update coming :slight_smile:. Thank you Fredo for communicating with us about the RC and we eagerly wait for release hopefully in the very near future!

What happens to everyone here in that forum?
Take it easy Fredo, I am a Steinberg customer as much as everyone here and that forum is for us. Because thanks to my money and the money of many more here invested in Steinberg, that company exists today.
Or tell me if I am being rude to someone here or breaking some forum rule, because if I done that without realizing it, you will receive a sincere apology from me immediately. So calm down my friend.

Checking in to see if there’s any news and was :open_mouth: by a page and a bit of this nonsense.

@gutsystudio, by any stretch of the imagination you should heed your own words and offer everyone on this thread a sincere apology for the unnecessary tone that’s been clearly causing offence.

No one has the right to say whatever they like to anyone here just because they own a copy of the software. Neither should they presume to speak for others, simply because they’ve spent some money in the Steinberg shop.

Those who have engaged with you directly in this thread are the ‘light’ here for many when it comes to helping us either understand a function/method or writing up fully investigated reports into an issue and riding those issues until there’s seemingly no steam left in the tank, without ever getting rude or indignant. Several people have responded negatively to your comments, including myself. I feel this is all the evidence you need to assume a less egregious tone.

mmm…what a friendly forum its been here,a lot of friends my friend !

Please could we limit ourselves to commenting only about the topic that we all care about and we all would must be interested in here?
About of ‘’ So Cubase 10.5 is out, when do we get Nuendo 10.5?
Thanks for your understanding

My experience as a producer/mixer/engineer in regard to clients and gear concerns has been the same as MattiasNYC. People care about the person 95% and the gear 5%…maybe.

For instance, I have been asked by clients what version of Nuendo I am using exactly zero times in 18 years. 90% don’t care which DAW I use. Half of the 10% who may care find it interesting/refreshing that I use something different because I believe it yields better results for me and them. If they didn’t trust my judgement, they would work with someone else.

Therefore, I find the assertion that a “pro” needs a new software revision to remain viable somewhat ridiculous, honestly.

So Cubase 10.5 is out, when do we get Nuendo 10.5? Stick to the subject please.

Already answered several times, but let me repeat again: Soon.

Soon

Fredo

So that topic has already come to an end?

Yes.