SOLO and MUTE shouldn't send MIDI on/off to VST Instrument Tracks

Maybe that’s the problem, we have encountered this issue many times , MIDI and Instrument Tracks are the same in topology and in the way Cubase manages them but should not be acting the same. After all, if you think about some very basic logic one might argue that if MIDI and Instrument Track are the same thing then why this differentiation even exist? If MIDI and Instrument tracks are “the same thing” then why do I have the option to create an instrument track instead of a MIDI track?
You see it doesn’t make sense.
Again I understand why this happens, I’ve been using cubase since early 2000 so I am aware that the instrument track is nothing more than a MIDI track that sends midi to a vsti instrument rack automatically. Do I think this stuff make sense in 2022? Absolutely not .

Yea I’m actually not talking about MIDI Chase AT ALL. midi Chase feature was put in place for a specific task that has very little to do with muting or soloing a track…I am talking about AUDIO FEED here. No midi, forget the midi.
MUTE or SOLO operation should interact on the AUDIO output of the track. On an instrument track it should mute the AUDIO of the vsti instrument rack that midi track is connected to but should NOT cut MIDI communication. Do you see what I mean?
Please investigate a little bit in other DAWs, like for example ProTools you will see what I mean.
Again forget the midi, I’m talking about AUDIO here.