[SOLVED] CUBASE IC PRO NOT longer supported? IOS 10.3.2

After dowloaded the latest IOS 10.3.2 on my IPAD now my cubase IC PRO doesn’t connect via WiFi
(as everyone can confirm on many of the post of the same topic)
The thing is that after talking yesterday with apple support on the phone, they told me that if the developers in this case Steinberg, take out the app from the apple store, means that they don’t have the intention to develop new updates for the newer IOS.

Is Steinberg living as without support for this amazing app?

Not to mention my completely disapproval to the "apple "philosophy of just don’t offer the freedom to downgrade to a previews version of IOS. :imp:

Some one from Steinberg can please tell me if you are going to solve this issue or if there are intentions of developing a Cubase IC PRO 2 or something?

Thanks a lot

I ran into this problem with 10.3.1. I updated to 10.3.2, and now the app works again, but it has occasional problems connecting. Still better than 10.3.1, when it wouldn’t connect at all. Still not as good as before this problem started.

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Please have a look at Steinberg’s official news regarding the topic:

https://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/article/cubase-ic-pro-connectivity-issue-after-ios-update-1031-4232.html

So far we have no news from Apple when to expect a fix regarding the issue.

Best,
Lars

I’m on 10.3.2 now, but it still won’t connect…
I also have Metagrid, hadn’t used it in a while (used iC Pro), but this seems to have problems as well, I see MIDI input in Cubase, but no response from Cubase on it’s commands…

Dear all,

On July 20, 2017, Apple released the latest iOS update version 10.3.3 and we are pleased to announce that this resolves former connectivity issues between Cubase iC Pro and supported Steinberg DAWs.

Please follow this link to learn more:

Best,
Lars