News update: Cubase iC Pro available again with new update

Dear all,

On July 20, 2017, Apple released the latest iOS update version 10.3.3 and we are pleased to announce that this resolves former connectivity issues between Cubase iC Pro and supported Steinberg DAWs.

As we have completed all compatibility tests under iOS 10.3.3, Cubase iC Pro has been made immediately available again for download through the Apple App Store.

With the latest availability of Cubase iC Pro, we release the update version 1.2.2 that provides user-requested fixes and improvements in several areas of the application. Please also make sure to download the latest available Steinberg SKI Remote extension, version 1.0.8 that is available at www.steinberg.net/ski.

Please read here to learn more about the Cubase iC Pro 1.2.2 / SKI Remote extension 1.0.8 update: Cubase iC Pro 1.2.2 and SKI 1.0.8 update available - Mobile apps - Steinberg Forums

Best wishes,
Lars

That is very good news Lars,
Available again, updated and… price drop?
Just bought it for 9,99, i thought it was a bit more expensive before…

Anyway, happy now :wink:
Have a good day, and thanks.

answered in other thread

Thanks for your message, appreciated!

Best,
Lars

Hi there -
is the any plans to make this app work with Cubase 9.5? It doesnt appear to connect to the PC with the 9.5 version (while it works fine with 9.0…)
thanks
John

Hi John,

Sorry for my late reply.

We gave the issue a testing, both on macOS High Sierra and Windows 10, where things work as expected with the latest available Cubase Pro 9.5 versions.
Please see here for more details: https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=174&t=138306

Best,
Lars

Running 1.2.2 and SKI 1.0.8 on iPhone 8 and Apple 6th Gen iPad (both running iOS 12.3.1), connecting to my DAW on a 5G WiFi network. DAW is running Win10 1903.

No issues, iC Pro works flawlessly with super quick response from either device to my Cubase Pro 10.0.30 equipped DAW. Thank you Steinberg, this app is essential to my recording process!!!

Hi, any words on Cubase 10.5 pro compatibility?

I tested. It works on Cubase 10.5 pro of course with a little lag.

A new performance and GUI update for new iPhones and iPads would be great.

@Dragon96 Do you run Cubase on Win or OSX?

Thx
Tom

New update,please!!