I saw it’s possible to see an image of a drum kit in GA SE 4 to click on drums. But how do I start Acoustic Agent SE?Thanks.
Use the media bay/browser. Sort by instrument/name and load them from there, you’ll get the drum display and controls for the kit when it’s loaded.
That’s if they are there , , if you look a couple of threads down you will see that mine haven’t loaded
click on kit loading, enable the filtering, then … as on the picture
Thanks for your post. I understand some files are missing.
If someone can provice the MD5 (checksum) of the cubas artist 8 (the zip file). I could compare to see if the download is correct.
Steinberg should provide those checksums.
It’s the midi plugins in this system that create the same as the op has posted se4. I know they’re there and have re-scanned numerous times and even re-installed the update but, just can not load a preset in, clicking the load preset on apache/SX is like clicking a brick! No response whatsoever!
Good news I got mine fixed. There was also some Rebelion Sonic Se not found too.
Here is my step by step for missing files. I did that in 6.5 when I had problems. Steps might not make sence but work.
- Download latest elicenser
- remove program from program data
- unsintall elicenser
- Start the installer - choose to unsintall everyting
- Delete C:\ProgramData\Steinberg
- If it block you, go in subfolders to delete
- (Your name well chang it for your username) C:\Users\your_name\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg
a. If you can’t reach it, type it directly in explorer.
I this time did not deleted it, was a bunch of xml filels
- If still there, Delete C:\Users\your_name\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Content\VST Sound\
- Delete stuff from C:\Program Files\Steinberg (you can keep older cuabse versions)
- Use CCleaner to clean registry
- Disabler antivirus et firewall
- INstall new elicenser
- (IMPORTANT) réinstall check for all users.
- You can actually see where the acoustic agent should be in path, by clicking on it.
- Put back antiviru and firewall.
To see the pad
- Load GA se 4
- Click on the preset (black rectangle top left) or load preset
- Under filter, click attribute and not logic
- Click on one of the column under filter (ex: sub-category)
- Choose, Audio - assets, then Library name
- An column named Library Name should appear,
- Click on accoustic agent.
- On the right you should have about 21 kits (not bad), the first one is brother in needs.
- Choose one,
- Click on EDIT, and you can click on stuff to play it among other things.
Hope it help.
Hey Atlantis64 -The simple instructions you gave under “To see the pad” worked for me (…an ‘older’ beginner!)
I discovered something new, anyway.