Ok having a problem with expression maps. I downloaded the Babylonwaves Cubase Expression Maps (latest version)
- I created a new score
- Added 1 Violin 1
- Went to play mode and instantiated BBCSO and loaded the violin 1 patch.
- Went to Expression maps and loaded the Violin A
- Went back to play mode and clicked on the gear and made sure it said violin > SFSCO violin expression map
- clicked save end point config. All good.
- I created 8 measures populated them with some notes and playing techniques (legato, colegno, pizz)
8… Doesn’t work it won’t trigger anything.
Created my own and only used Col Legno, legato, pizz.
Recreated the above steps using my newly created expression maps
It works WOW it works… NOPE.
The problem I am having is as follows.
4 quarter notes in measure 2. First two have been tagged with Col Legno… Second two have been tagged with pizz.
In play mode if you reveal the playing techniques lane you get erratic behavior. Sometimes the very first playing technique is labeled for every note. Sometimes the only way you can change it is by changing the note value.
Right now Pizzicato is the only articulation that can be switched on.
Dorico (latest version)
Spitfire BBCSO (latest Version
Mac Pro trash can