Steinberg Download Assistant not working on my Mac

on mac 12.2.1 STEINBERG DOWNLOAD ASSISTANT 1.32. 0 is not working. is not shown at all only seeing spinning wheel.
as on macBookPro Intel the same happens also on mac mini M1

1 Like

I have the same issue with Mac M1. I just bought Cubase 12 Pro but I cannot even open the Steinberg Download Assistant

1 Like

any solution here?? assistant doesn´t start at all. hangs up.

1 Like

Same problem here. Just installed a terabyte and a half of applications and plugins on a new Mac and the only thing that doesn’t work is the Steinberg Download Assistant. I’d give anything for direct download link to Cubase 12… but I have 14 days for a refund… So I’ll give Steinberg 13 to fix this before I move on. Been a customer since SX3 but their ancient licensing and constant PITA store vs. website and cookies prompts might just end here now. It becomes less and less worth it each upgrade. I had Ableton Live Suite and dozens of add-ons working in less time than it took to find a link to purchase from Steinberg again… and I didn’t need a dongle or 3rd party application to do it.

2 Likes

Here’s a link to the direct installer. Hopefully this saves someone more time than the dysfunctional download “assistant”

1 Like

STEINBERG DOWNLOAD ASSISTANT 1.32. 1, newest version is also NOT WORKING!! shame.

Hi, is my Idea or Steinberg is going down ??? :confused: I hope I am wrong, but customer services and the way how they are punching away users, that not good…