Steinberg Licensing now available for WaveLab 11

I’ve been having problems transferring. I’ve set up the new license but I need to go into the Steinberg Activation Manager to complete the process. However my browser won’t open it. I’ve twiddled with the browser options but nothing works so far. I don’t use Wavelab often but it is very frustrating being unable to update. Does anyone have any tips for fixing this issue?

Works not for me.

Tried to enter download code.

• On USB-elicenser is now switched (not more upgradable), :white_check_mark:
  • on Steinberg site its registered as the Steinberg license with “at no computer installed” and :white_check_mark:
  • on Activation Manager it’s not there at all (not activated, not deactivated, simply missing) :-1:

When I start WL11.1 with or without USB stick its crashing.

So I am stuck in the middle, half migrated. :pensive:
And WL11.1 is not working.

On SAM you must be logged in. Did you?

Steinberg Activation Manager doesn’t open with your browser, its a standalone application…

Now it’s more strange:
WL11.1 is activated, but C12 and Dorico now are activated (3 activations! on 3 computer as on Steinberg web site correct displayed) but for C12 and D4 there is no license at all on the computer. So I even can not deactivate to activate :wink:
Even when I put the USB licenser in, there is no license detected and I can not start C12 or D4!!

So currently I stuck in the middle again :frowning:

How can I repair this license chaos on my MBPro/Silicon/Monterey ???
A license that blocks an activation but I can not deactivate?
Very strange and annoying…

Thanks - something’s moved and it’s now activated and collecting the plug-ins

I have 2 eLicenser USB dongles each with a license for WaveLab 11 Pro. When I log in to MySteinberg account and click on Vouchers it shows 2 separate available vouchers. Does it matter which voucher should be used with either eLicenser?

That was my situation. I was concerned about selecting the ‘correct’ one. But it seemed to not care. The voucher just showed up as ‘used’. The second one ‘worked’.

So I think it does not matter.

Thanks for the info Paul. Printed out the instructions from Steinberg, proceeded step by step and a few clicks, done. Worked out well.

1 Like

Hi. I have the same issue. Could you send to me the correct license ? Thank you.