sustain pedal sending mute message

Hi monsterjazzlicks,

The ‘Generic Remote’ is awesome as you can use it to set up your favorite controller keyboard (and other things) so that all the faders/pots/transport buttons work as intended; here’s an example of setting up some basic controls for an M-Audio Oxygen 61 MIDI controller keyboard:

It can be a little intimidating to look at initially :open_mouth: (with the different panes full of commands etc) but as SteveInChicago says, just spend a little time scanning through the C7 user guide (p.438, “Remote controlling Cubase”) and you’ll see its just a pussykat really (or a Koala) - a very useful one at that! :laughing:

Its interesting though about the random MIDI command causing the issue mentioned above as I recall that when I 1st installed Cubase 7.0.0 there was a bizarre rogue command in there (which took me ages to find) that convinced me that my old MIDI controller keyboard was dead (it kept on adjusting the Volume in Groove Agent ONE according to velocity on middle C). In the end I finally stumbled across the cause of the issue by complete accident (much to my relief) so I learned to make friends with it early he he! :slight_smile:

Regards, Kat