TAB: List all the fields you wish you were/should be able to Tab to but can't (Steinberg, please implement basic tab protocol everywhere thoroughly)

Its become an increasing mess throughout the entire app - and nobody gives a hoot at SB because nobody complains enough, I guess… Here’s a similar thread from 10 months ago:-
Extended and more consistent tabbing behavior please - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

You also wrote some great commentary here too (I particularly like @suntower contribution as well):-
Ability to TAB through dialog boxes (export, import, add audio track, et al) like earlier versions - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

This stuff faces them every single day, every time the devs open the app at SB HQ. And as you say @vncvr - this is the very BASICS of software UI stuff.! I dunno. Its like a by-gone era… newer breed too quick to just grab their mice and click, click, click and go…

Of course, change is ok if its for the better. But this…? Honestly, go and re-read the @suntower post in that link above. He nails it.

Love Cubase. Hate this. More TLC needed.

1 Like