Thanks for the freebies Steinberg! [C13]

Awww, you spoil us! Thank you ladies and gentlemen of Steinberg. :kissing_heart: :beers: :beers: :star_struck:

12 Likes

Great but can you please tell me how I can get them , I know that I have to upgrade to CB13 and then ?
Thanks Misiek

I just found them in my account. But Iā€™m guessing itā€™s better to read here:

Thanks for the heads-up! I saw the announcement and assumed it was for new purchases only. Yes! I have the same vouchers!

1 Like

Love the fact that if youā€™d already purchased the Pro 13 update they still give you the new plug-ins free. Only Klevgrand is causing grief with their log-in not working. Has anyone else had this issue?

I registered and logged in just fine. But where to put the codeā€¦ that took some time. Until I clicked on the actual ā€œ+ Redeemā€ button and it took me directly to the right page. Duhhhhā€¦ :face_with_peeking_eye:

I would understand giving away the free plugins to those that updated on initial release. A reward for buy the update at full price. Itā€™s a bit rude offering the update 30% off and these free plugins. You basically ripped off loyal customers. :man_shrugging:t2: it was only 4 months ago!

1 Like

Am I doing something wrong, or is the Klevgrand plug-in irredeemable?

They donā€™t have a link on their website for redemption, and the link that I found via Search Engine rejects the code.

Also not accepted as a discount code.

The Excite plugin I wonā€™t even bother with. Only 2-3 activations total and I have 3 machines. If anything happens and I have to wipe it, the code becomes unusable. Learned that with the Console Lite that I got from somewhereā€¦

:cry::sob::cry::sob::cry::sob::cry::sob::cry::sob::cry::sob::cry::sob::cry::sob:

All these products have constant sales. If you donā€™t want to pay full price, then control your own FOMO and wait.

1 Like

It was a tricky one. Copy the code from the voucher. Then click on the button ā€œ+ Redeemā€. It should take you to a special page within Klevgrand, featuring the Cubase logo and a field. Thatā€™s where you need to paste the code. Once you do, the license is given to your account.

1 Like

Yea, just now realized that and came to edit.

Thanks.

1 Like

Well it was always a summer update sale 40%, now itā€™s spring sale! Seems Steinberg are desperate for cash flow.

Youā€™re right though, if this is the way itā€™s going to be, I probably wonā€™t buy early in the future.

Companies work off of quarterly and yearly cycles for hitting sales targets, so you waiting until a sale to buy doesnā€™t hurt them that much - if at all. Software costs nothing to replicate after the initial development has been done. The margins are actually quite high.

Itā€™s not like building cars and having them sit unsold on dealer lots.

Thatā€™s why weā€™re in the current discount economy for production software with race-to-the-bottom plug-in prices, and with companies partnering up to literally give away products to onboard users into their ecosystems.

1 Like

I donā€™t want to hurt anyone!

Like I said, if Steinberg are going to be a company that flash sale every other week, Iā€™ll buy accordingly.

My overflowing toybox overfloweth even more! Thank you Steinberg.

I just bought the upgrade for $99 last week. But Iā€™m not mad - C13 was worth it to me at that price or I wouldnā€™t have paid it.

Whatever your other complaints about Cubase, 13, or Steinberg in general, itā€™s one HECK of a lot of software and capability for the money.

And for me itā€™s been acceptably reliable, and quite well-supported.

Call me one VERY satisfied customer.

5 Likes

How do I do this?

No +redeem anywhere.

Fosfat?P.S. Got It!

TY Steinberg.

Hi, could you tell me if the software bundle included with this promotion is secured by Steinberg licensing or by iLok license manager ?

Itā€™s mixed. Each vendor uses their own protection.

Steinbergā€™s stuff (pop guitar 2, colors vintage) of course run on steinberg licensing.

But the others, I think UAā€™s synth is ilok, softube goes through softube, guitar rig goes through ni access, etcā€¦

1 Like

Pop guitar 2 loops are redded out.

I activated them in Download Manager.

Run Steinberg Activation Manager, it should pick them up and activate them on the fly. The same thing happened to me.

1 Like

TY.
I keep forgetting how many Steinberg apps there are ,not counting all the third party apps and passwords and user names.

I need a lie down.

TY for the freebies Steinberg.

1 Like