Good morning,
I formatted my PC and reinstalled Cubase 11 AI using license number 1394136172 1375049DEE, but I am unable to activate the license. How can I resolve this? Thank you.
I believe you can only use these codes once.
Add a post to this thread, and you’ll probably get the upgrade to v15.
What @Googly_Croft said: You can’t. AI 11 is based on the old license system and the servers are no longer online.
Good news: You’ll get a free update to AI 15 if you ask for it in the thread that Googly linked. Please, make sure that your email adressed of your user account here is the same that holds your old AI 11 license.
I should point out that the activation was performed using the old system—which will no longer work from 2025 onwards—and, what’s more, it does not appear in the Program Manager. Thanks and regards
I would like an update, but how could that be possible?