Vari audio UPGRADE to the next level

Hello guys,

I work with Variaudio on a daily basis recording and fixing many singers.
The workflow is very important to me and small things during the process can really make life easier and work smoother.
First of all i’m using the straighten pitch & pitch quantize sliders more then 100 times each song
And since the both sliders are very thin i always need to click few times till i catch the slider where i can start slide it.
see how it happens to the demonstrator of Steinberg himself (Andrew Scharavemade) here: Steinberg Cubase 7.5 Exclusive Feature Demo - YouTube
So it would be great to at least to thicken the sliders a bit if they’re not going to enable direct&quicker access tools like for instance at Melodyne.

I also noticed that sometimes i have to click on the note few times just to be able to grab it up or down.

The last improvement i would like is to also thicken the timeline above the track, i use it to zoom in&out by clicking it and pooling up&down. this also could be helpful not needing to click few times till i catch it. it’s just a bit thin as well.

Maybe not all of you will understand why i’m complaining on such small things but since i’m doing it all day long almost everyday, it became an issue for me.

btw i use Cubase 6.5 and 7.5 and just upgraded to the 8 pro.

A.