VST Live 1.3.14 Pre-Release

Hi Friday,

how are you doing? A new Pre-Release 1.3.14 is online.

You can download it here . You also can find a Version History there. If you found new bugs or bugs which are not fixed, please create a new thread and title it with [1.3.14].

Enjoy your weekend,
Michael.

4 Likes

And here are the descriptions for the new features

Added Insert/Send Loaded-State to Channels
All channels have states that show whether plug-ins are loaded or sends are activated

Added Mixer Channel Order View
It’s now possible to decide if the Mixer Order of a part follows the “Global Channel Order” or a “User Order”.

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 16.38.23

Added “Copy, Paste, Apply All” Channel Order actions to context menu
It’s possible to copy and paste a Mixer Order or apply a order to all other part Mixer Order

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 16.40.11

Added “Global Layer” and “Global Stacks” Order options
Global items can now be sorted

Added Chase MIDI events
On Start Transport the MIDI engine sends the last MIDI Controller which is located before the starting point.

Added Video Offset
Video Offset is finally working

See you,
Michael.

3 Likes

Hi - could you check the Version History pdf at the release link above please.? Its pointing to 1.3.14 but downloads 1.3.1 dated August 2023…

Thanks.! (might just be me, but I have tried twice now… same result :upside_down_face:)

… ah, oh … fixed. Thank you,
Michael.

1 Like

Hi @Spork,

am I doing something wrong or are the Group channels of projects created with previous versions of VL regularly referenced, but not drawn in the mixer? :thinking:

I would like to add that the Group channels are not present either in the Visibility or User Order list.

1 Like

Oh! You are right. We’ll fix that tomorrow and release another version. I am very sorry!

Michael.

3 Likes

lovely ones and thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We will not make it for today, sorry. Better have it tomorrow, but thoroughly tested.

3 Likes

… the Group channels are back. Sorry. Please use the latest version.

/Michael.

2 Likes

Hi @Spork , just a question. Is it by concept, the OUT type channels are ordered “in mirror” to the order under “Connections” dropdown menu?
I mean, when I have set Connections like:

1. StereoOut#1
  2. StereoOut#2
  3. StereoOut#3

Global order in Mixer will re-order OUT types from left to right as:
…
StereoOut#3
StereoOut#2
StereoOut#1

Hi @fkalmus,

can you give me some screenshots? Or some steps to get it reproduced?

/Michael.

Dear @Spork ,

for sure. meanwhile testing with newly created “test” project, it seems to be working as expected,
but with “old/work” file, you can se what I mean :slight_smile:

ohhhohooo,
after closing re-opening newly created test project:

it seems, “1st Default Stereo Out” is put at the EndOf by utilising GlobalOrder: