WaveLab Version: 11.0.20
I’ve recently moved to WaveLab from Sequoia and I’m absolutely loving it! I have, however, noticed some strangeness in the UI regarding performance that I can consistently reproduce as follows on both macOS and Windows.
- Open WaveLab to an empty project.
- Load any wave file into the audio editor.
- Instantiate SuperVision in one slot (I was using the playback processing slots but it doesn’t appear to matter) and open it.
- At this stage, all the GUI animations are smooth during playback (e.g. the metering, SuperVision and so on).
- Instantiate iZotope Insight 2. You need not have it open to reproduce this.
- During playback there will be noticeable frame rate issues with the inbuilt metering and SuperVision .
I should note that this is not the only set of plugins with which I experience this, but just the simplest set.
Please let me know what information I can provide in order to help diagnose this issue.