We're only allowed 4 votes. Let's make it count

Making topics and support tickets have some weight but voting not so much and focusing votes wont do much, but your idea is good and personally like it but its naive in practice. Let me put this way:

1. Disable mouse fader movement in the mix console 70 votes / 2018
    SUM: 5 years to make it happen

2. Switching mono to stereo 37 votes / Actually this was requested back on old old forum (2 forums before this so around SX/SX2 era) but I remember there were thread with lot of replays on old forum for Cubase 8.5/9 so around 2015 if i recall correctly.
    SUM: lets say 5 years to make it happen but if I would said 10 no one would take that salty.

Those 2 threads are one of the top voted (keep in mind that there were more votes but ppl undo votes since we have that in 13 finally!)

So from devs perspective how hard would be to implement that? I wont bother to list all things and features that no one asked that we got in those 5 years and yet those two above were totally in dark corner for how many 5 years??? Lol

Please find if there are any request for new vintage Compressor or Equalizer and if you find see how many votes it has I will tell you 0 and yet here we are.

Only sense I see would have voting between Bug fixes bug fixes and more bug fixes and features. Other than that current voting system is close to nonsense imho.

2 Likes