What do you want to see in Cubase 7?

Personally I would like…

1. Better mixer-(like protools in a sense)
  2. Better window management - like (Cakewalks Sonar) Being able to move, maximize widows to your own needs.
  3. Freeze to audio from midi, back to midi if music needed adjustment.
  4. Drag and drop…
  5. Better Zooming capabilities

No other daw will be able to touch cubase, literally, with these features.

Peace

Nobody asking what I want to see in Cubase 8 after 5 minutes. :laughing:

That retro 32 bit FP summing bus… :laughing:

lol i knew i was gonna get this… haha its all love tho.

The background should be collage of faces of all of the SB employees! :laughing:

Somebody wants to create a new dartboard?
:wink:

Cheers,

Marcus

Tempo tracking.
This is based on my experience of aligning the tempo of a new project to match an imported wav track.
Two windows or split window showing the same point on the bar/timevalue. One is the Sample Editor of the wav set to AudioWarp/FreeWarp so that graphic alignment can be observed. The other would show the Tempo Track Editor with Tempo Track activated.
As the track is played the wav patterns can be observed in the sample editor and the bar start point relative to the wav changed in real time as adjustments are made to the Tempo pathway in the Tempo Track Editor.
I can provide a screenshot if i am just causing confusion, but this process is normally boring, time consuming and prone to inaccuracies. I found this combination and approach more effecient.
Keep up the good work:)

I can provide a screenshot if i am just causing confusion, but this process is normally boring, time consuming and prone to inaccuracies. I found this combination and approach more effecient.
Keep up the good work:)

But this is the stuff no one can do exactly because it’s boring and prone to inaccuracies. It’s the stuff that makes us look like we know what we’re doing. :mrgreen:

But we can be more efficient and look like we know what we are doing.
In my case just put me down as looking like I am stupid:)

back on topic:
-OSC support
-sync of inspector/ mixerview (sends,inserts,eq) and auto function (if you remotely tweak eq you get autodisplay of eq in mixer or inspector, etc).
-button or option for automatic opening of all active plugins when selecting channels.
-keep focus on selected track when zooming out verticaly.
-extended mixerwindow option with eq, inserts and sends in one…
-ability to set the order of insert and eq
-VCA style channel linking. Now if you link channels this also goes for selecting. So option for “link only faders” or something similar, or option to use group faders as VCA/DCA (without routing the audio throug this group…)
-auxes on the master-buss
-ability to route effects to groups (I still sometimes use groups as effect returns for this reason…)
-vertical scroll handles on the left side of the arangement window
-or/and dedicated comands for arangement vertical scroling in the generic remote (now al that works is mousewheel when the mouse is at the right spot)

• push/toggle options for ALL generic remote switchable functions (mixer, presets, inspector, vst-windows etc.
    Now this is not scriptable.
    -master and effect returns selection in the generic remote (non-movable)
    -broader aux faders in editor and inspector. 2 pixels is SMALLLL

-“good sound button?”

Exactly. One request topic should be adequate.

Strippers.

+1