What is going on with Cubase 7?

How is it not true that SB always fix bugs in one version before proceeding to another.

If you take into account Buchanans’ claim, then sure some unfixed bugs are left behind but I can’t see where (or when) something has been left in a totally unusuable state before a new version was released.

anyone needs a lawyer ? I guess there are some on the forum.
But I think it is time for you guys to look for one, since the discussion is going nowhere imho.

It reminds me to a fact that has really happened. A guy was so mad at his computer he threw it out of his window of his appartment one day. The machine was not working anymore. When i asked if he was sattisfied about it he said yes. It felt good and he needed to do that.
I think he was right. For some reason it was necessary for him, because he was too much focussed on the bad things, that it actually had to die to get rid of the negative spiral he was in. And he bougth a new machine a few days later. And his anger was over and everything went back to where it should be focussed on.
Was the new machine flawless. Sure not. But the momentum gave an end to the downward spiral.

So now you know what to do. And I can advise you to throw it out of the window at least from the second floor to be sure you will never ever see it in working order again.

But to stay on topic: what is going on with cubase… the latest release is awesome!
:stuck_out_tongue:

Always hurts when I fall. :mrgreen: But if one waits a few minutes and looks at posts and reviews for new Cubase, ProTools, Reaper etc versions then one would see bugs and “non-fixes” before one bought the product.
Trouble here is everyone buys on the first hour the new version is on sale. Because they are “forced to” apparently. :unamused:
Hm. Buy a car with two wheels and then one is “forced” to buy the mark2 version with three wheels… Doesn’t make too much sense to me. Not when there’s apparently lots of other cars with four wheels. Maybe one buys the "mark 2 " version to put on the mantelpiece for visitors to admire. :mrgreen:
I’m represented Hackinabush, Flywheel and Dud. If you thought I needed a lawyer. Yep. I do. :mrgreen:
I don’t answer for sycophant. I answer for common sense.

@Buchanan

Be careful not to use car analogies, as they are frowned upon by management.

I’ve seen you mention this before. Where do you get that?

Car analogies are simply inappropriate and do not illustrate problem solving in relation to software.

Moreover, in my view at least they potentially constitute an unfair comparison and invoke incorrect ideas about improving software applications such as Cubase.

In the very least they are unfair to developers and provide an excuse for trolling from individuals and invite corporate trolls.

Hah hah hah hah hah :laughing: !

OK so this is more your own philosophy. I find nothing in the “Terms of Use” nor can I find any official statement or warning from Steinberg regarding or forbidding the use of car analogies.
In many cases I agree, car analogies can be inappropriate and even misrepresentative. This can be true of any analogy however - it’s the nature of the beast. Any analogy should be taken with a grain of salt!

that would be hilarious.

By registering and taking part in the forum discussions, you agree to abide by the following Terms & Conditions:

1. any analogies made between our software and car technologie are expressly forbidden. Particular brands like skoda, fiat and volkswagen are absolutely forbidden to be named or referenced. SInce these cartypes are to be known to be very buggy, offending posts are liable to be removed and persistent offenders will be banned from the forums. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Best post of the topic :laughing:

I am on a low sodium diet, therefore must eschew all analogies. :mrgreen:

I know. I have told Mr Flywheel and he already has drawn up an anti-frowning case in my defence. Frowning is now forbidden on all EU computers. :mrgreen:

No buggy here:

http://hackedgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/winch_mounted_on_electric_dune_buggy.jpg

but high technology nonetheless.

That’s why they call them buggies. :mrgreen:

Good God! What has happened to this topic? Oh-Oh I mentioned God. :astonished:

You called? I’m busy.

:laughing:

should we categorize that post under “exhaust”, “catalyst” or “gearbox” ?
it is not directly related to cubase though.

What is going on with What? :unamused:

Carburetor :mrgreen:

Basically, trolls trolling themselves so they can troll more.