What new features to expect for Cubase 6.5.x update?

Hum… I hope soo…

• 1 !!!

:laughing:

:mrgreen: & LOL.
unbelievable what kind of people here.

Mods? please close this topic. thanks.

As long as they do the DVD tutorials I suggested (presented by big-bird from Sesame street), I am sure everyone will be really happy

LOL

Maybe at Musikmess?
March 21 to 24.

Should be very soon :smiley:

Where did you find that??
Retrologue???

Sounds like they’re including padshop in 6.5?

Gearslutz

Yeah just found it myself as well, cheers.
I hope most of that comes to Artist as well :sunglasses:

Retrologue!
Padshop!
Rewire support!
Soundcloud!

Now we’re talkin’. :sunglasses:

Why would they NOT post this information on their own website or in their own forum? Could be a hoax. I don’t see any credible information to back up the source of the information. A new, free, synthesizer would be nice but I am not holding my breath!
J.L.

Looks legit, but who knows. Anyway, thank you!
Have to wait until end of march to see if it’s true I guess.

You can you please stop spamming my thread with useless crap. :wink:
We got some news now and, what seems to be, a legit screenshot of an ad for v6.5…

Will someone from Steinberg PLEASE let us know if this is legit and when we can expect this. How did Gearslutz get this hot stuff before it got to the online shop?!

somebody took a leak? :confused:

I just bought and installed the update to 6 today. Does the news of 6.5 make me lucky, or a sucker?

:laughing: It’s funny how so many people ranted against the Soundcloud FR. I guess Steiny does what they want …

In my humble opinion it’s better to keep stuff like that outside of Cubase to avoid clutter and unnecessary complexity.

Putting that functionality into Cubase would (from their POV) lose them potential Rebeat customers.

I’d be against this as well, it’s not too hard to export and upload it yourself. Next thing you know they’re including last.fm support so people can see what you worked on

BAD idea!
Things like msn/aim etc are bad enough for annoying popups etc… this would just be asking for trouble… ok in something like EJ or fruityloops it may be valid but NOT for cubase…

I certainly do not want any “social networking” of any type integrated into my DAW. No. No. No!

…that’s a NO from me too!

Dont´need such redundant toyish feature.

Totally stupid idea.

Anyway, it’s funny because people really have no clue how that’s actually being used. Like dragging in audio tracks from a collaborator… directly into the song from the Internet. What you’re seeing below is me dragging in a track directly from Soundcloud into arrange… with the download progress right on the track. It could be a guitar track someone did for me, whatever. Handy.

Since you have to manually connect, it’s pretty easy to ignore.

I actually find the Soundcloud functions in a DAW handy. I always use Wavelab LE 7.2.1 to upload my music to Soundcloud. I think it’s a handy feature and keeps me from having to open up my browser and all that mess, all from the comfort of Wavelab. This will be exciting to see in Cubase, since it’s bound to be more advanced.

that´s right, msy: now we can talk about it, I think I’ll stop spamming now…
:sunglasses:

please stop spamming S1 (or other daw´s) features!
thank you.
:laughing: :mrgreen:

BTW…

:arrow_right: Another use for stereo expanders - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

(please!!!)