When is Wavelab 10.0.6 coming?

Hi!

Please make a step by step to follow what’s going on
when it’s not working… to be able to help

regards S-EH

and ideally on a new thread :smiley:

1 Like

Somehow this thread got hijacked can we get it back to finding out when the new update is due?? Thanks!

I want 10.5 (yes I’m impatient :sweat_smile:)

10.6 … Sooooooooooooon…

SAME ISSUE !! HELP PLEASE.

As said above … create a new thread/topic for this please

So it’s February…Sometime this month?

Check here WaveLab 10.0.60 is out now :slight_smile:

https://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/article/wavelab-10060-update-5816.html

regards S-EH

1 Like

Thanks! for the information

Thanks for the information!

i’m surprised there is no seperate release thread for 10.0.60??

Any reactions, good or bad?

On Windows 10 Professional current build it is neither good nor bad (ITB) … no appreciable difference. Just as stable.

with pro 10.0.60 update, i can no longer burn cds…
in the device pull down, i get only DDP image, no more choice for my bluray burner!

after uninstalling wavelab and reinstalling 10.0.40, i get the choice once again.
i’m i the only one with that problem?

win 10 pro 1909 ( build 18363.1379)

I think that if you reinstall 10.0.60, it should work also. Your procedure has reinstalled the CD driver. And this one has not changed for years.

bonjour philippe,

unfortunately, it’s not the case, i tried a few times…

Hmm, I have no clue right now.

neither do i,
thanks for your thoughts!

What is the OSX requirement for this update? If I look at the system requirements for Wavelab 10 Elements it says a m inimum of Mojave and I’m still on High Sierra.

Even when High Sierra was listed as supported, there were some graphical issues. I can’t confirm but I am willing to bet that it still works on High Sierra but you’ll have some plugin graphics issues among other things. I really loved Mojave.