Where do we see what the officially confirmed issues are?

There used to be an official Steinberg-supplied list of bugs where we could read what Steinberg had confirmed were Cubase bugs. Those were great to read, because if a user had a problem and then saw it was on the bug list they could move on, not having to waste time to troubleshoot or ask questions in the forum to try to fix an unfixable problem.

Where do we learn nowadays what the official bugs are in Cubase?

Thanks!

1 Like

You were involved in the conversation back in 2017 on this :slight_smile: :

I’d love to see a public list as it just helps people to know they’ve been acknowledged and prevents losing hours testing and re-installing things thinking the issue lays with yourself.

It’s probably considered a negative to display such bug information - but I think most users are smart enough to appreciate that transparency like that is actual more progressive than negative.

But maybe i’m wrong, perhaps people would use or view it negatively.

4 Likes

So long ago!

Not asking in this post for Steinberg to do anything per se, just asking if anything has changed across five years and one new forum engine regarding where we can find information on confirmed bugs :blush:

Or as I view it - “We give a crap” about your problems. Sadly, from my perspective, MIA.

More like it lets them concentrate and do their jobs on getting the actual work done without the peanut gallery on the forums butting in and further confusing every issue at hand…

They manage a list anyway, they only have to push up which bugs were reported by the community so we can see that they’re aware and have been registered.

There needs to be no debate or time wasted around it, just basic communication for those to refer to if they experience problems or feel frustrated with an issue and have received no feedback.

Saves time to publish it once than dealing with multiple support tickets surely?

2 Likes

100% agree but they don’t see it

1 Like

Too bad since C11 there are no Version History pdf.
We can no longer see the issues’ ID and refer to it here.

4 Likes