Why so many problems with Cubase 12 Please only Steinberg Stuff comments

It Sounds Great , it looks great , one can finally use it on their machines without having to worry about the dongle . But Please you guys look into the problems deeper come up with an update or rewrite the whole program . To many problems freezes and crash . I dont mind getting and paying for the upgrade but i dont like to deal with stress . For right now i will stick to C10 because its very stable .

3 Likes

Hi,

If you have any DMP files, please attach them. Then we can have a look, where the crash happened, report it to Steinberg and it could be fixed. Thank you.

Which OS are you running on? MacOS version is running great on the M1.

1 Like

Ahm… first: This is a user forum. Any presence of Steinberg staff is a polite act from their side. So no way to ask for “replies only from Steinberg staff”. And: Why limit it at all? Maybe someone can help you - there are many users here that are willing to help.
Your complaint is quite unspecific. It claims general problems with freezes and crashes… I feel sorry for that, but to get help will require to be specific. If you are not willing to do so (because of frustration) maybe you could mark your posting as just a rant (which is fine for me).

3 Likes

Ok , Cubase 10 same project beautiful smooth , Cubase 12 problems WHY ???

Thank you for your feedback @realtrancefury , i am on W10 Cubase 10 smooth as butter , habe not tried it on my HighSierra mobile station yet . Cheers :v:t2:

As far as i know it has been a damp file every time C12 was launched and forced closed from task manager . I might look into it i just don’t like the fact that i Actually have to do that , you get me . I might just remove it and stay on C10 very stable set up for me . I would of loved to support and upgrade , cause like i mention earlier it sounds great to my ears it looks great . I just wished it worked like C10 .

@Martin.Jirsak you said we can have a look ? Who is we ? Are you working for Steinberg ?

@Elien you can mark it that way if thats how you feel :wink:

Hi,

There are some public tools, anyone can use the to see at least the basics in the *.dmp file. So everyone can see, if the crash is in Cubase or any plug-in or Direct2D or elsewhere. Here on the forum, there are kind users, whose are willing to provide you this information, if you share the DMP file(s).

1 Like

Can you point to where one can obtain the crash dump tools you refer to @Martin.Jirsak ?

Hi,

Microsoft ÂŽ Windows Debugger.

2 Likes