Will Nuendo 13 have the same new GUI as Cubase 13

It’s always good to remember that a lot of times that we see threads like the one in the link we don’t really know for sure how the user have their preferences set.

Having said that there are a few things I agree with, especially being able to tone down the bright colors in some cases.

To me, based on that other thread:

• Mute / Solo look cleaner, but also a bit too saturated maybe?
  • I agree that making all icons in the track header white makes that part of the screen brighter on average, and a bit more distracting. Maybe a bit more toward grey? (post: Cubase 13 is great, but the look changed for the worse - Cubase - Steinberg Forums)
  • Mixer: Not sure how I feel about black vs white text on those colors (post: Cubase 13 is great, but the look changed for the worse - Cubase - Steinberg Forums). Hopefully that’s all good in practice. Hard to tell from a screenshot.
  • Mixer: Definitely don’t like the highlight around the channel though. To me all I need is a subtle but clear indication of which channel is selected and this just seems a bit harsh. It’s not just the intensity which we maybe can turn down in preferences, but there also seems to be a thick border surrounding each section of the mixer channel; i.e. one around the panner, one around the fader, one around the meter, one around fader and meter values, and so on. To me that seems completely unnecessary and just distracts the eye. Personally I would have been fine with either the shading of the previous version or a border around the channel, not within it. I kind of hate it.
  • Mixer: Not sure about the bigger difference between the fader section and the meter right next to it. Now they’re closer in color. It actually sort of goes back to the previous point because with a deeper dark (v12) next to the fader you don’t need a ‘divider’ when selecting the channel to indicate that they’re two different sections. Perhaps the now flatter look is better in practice…

None of the above are dealbreakers to me but since this thread exists and I’m bored I figured I’d put my thoughts in it…