WL Patch 7.2 on horizon ?

hi PG, in the last time i read many threats with any bug’s in WL7. my question is: is the a new update WL 7.2 on the horizon ? have you a plan, when it is come out ? :wink:

7.1.1 soon (bug fixes)

no cc121 ? (i know u mentioned 7.2 for that)

Next week expect 7.1.1.
But 7.2.0 (eg. CC 121 for sure) is targeted after the summer.

Will that also mean there will be support for different controller standards, like Mackie Control? Or only Steiny’s own CC121? General controller standards would be great, since I already use different controllers.

Luck, Arjan

There should be support for other controller standards.

Hello, when can we expect the update wavelab 7.2? Until mid-November of 2011 was mentioned. This is even now already over. It is then also the 64-bit support? :wink:

close horizon, yes…

Hi PG, looking forward to new release… quick question – am I to understand from your response to rocketeer that 64-bit support is part of 7.2? Or is your response “close horizon, yes…” just in reference to 7.2 release in general coming soon, and you didn’t mean to imply anything extra by that little “yes…”

:slight_smile:

7.2 will be available both in 32 and 64 bits.

Good! :smiley:

Great news indeed - thanks PG! Can’t wait!

A long shot, but will the Sonnox plugins that come with Wavelab also be in 64bit and 32bit versions? I understand that Sonnox are pretty close to releasing their plugins in 64bit, so to have those in WL 64bit would be most wonderful!

yes, 64 bit sonnox plugins.

Wow, that has made my day, thanks PG!

Thanks PG for your work.
Just a question. Where you able to identify and fix the crashing problem many people experienced when re-arranging plugins order in the montage?
Thanks

Just a question. Where you able to identify and fix the crashing problem many people experienced when re-arranging plugins order in the montage?

Yes, I found and corrected 2 bugs in this domain. Hopefully this solves all cases.

Hope that too. :slight_smile:

PG, I assume WL7.2 64-bit will install next to the 32-bit version. Will it be possible though to migrate or copy all preferences from the current install to the 64-bit version?

Luck, Arjan

Both 32 bit and 64 bit versions can be installed on the same system. Settings are shared.

@PG

A 64-bit version of WL-7 sounds interesting, but will the documentation issues be resolved with this version (will it come with a full user manual)?