Wow Cubase 9 The best Cubase ever!!

Oh ! I forgot to mention this !

And still no way to see cpu load for each plugin !

It’s a bit like Steinberg looks carefully what users wish to be sure to not develope it !

Great release, huge in many respects.
And dare I say, the most stable point zero release of Cubase ever.
Best money I have spent this year :wink:

I have to agree… I do believe this is the best version of Cubase ever. :slight_smile:

Yes, with this update I can finally route audio into my Virus Ti and use it’s built in effects to process it. Ableton live has had this ability to sidechain audio into a VSTi for years, so this was a long time coming. Only took 5 years…

Nice!!! I didn’t realise this would work now. I’m a TI user too. I thought that was specifically for Cubase vst’s they had coded it in. Not that i’ll ever use my TI effects in such away.

I’ve been out of recording for a few years, and all I got a say is CB9 pro kicks a**! Everything is much better. Didn’t even bother listening to Retrologue, cause ya know they can’t compare to the 3rd party variety…boy was I wrong. The sampler is great welcome additon! Also a big thanks for putting the manual online. My pdf reader didn’t have a search function and it was a real drag trying to find stuff in 8.5. Having a search function is a HUGE improvement for me just getting back into things.

Strong work team!!

it would be the best if i were able to load the Reverb A ,Doubledelay and Rotary plugins from SX3 . the stock reverbs in cubase 9 are bucket sims

nice to ear Good about it! congrats Steinny!

You’re crazy :neutral_face:

They aren’t bucket brigade simulations if that’s what you mean. I’d recommend giving REVerance and REVelation a try.

tried them ,if anybody can make them sound like ReverbA then i will be convinced, also bearing in mind i can use or i should say “used” lots of instances of ReverbA at times with no cpu probs .
the stock cubase 9 reverbs ive tried are all too coloured and too complicated for complicateds sake . ReverbA is simple and beautiful ,ive used ReverbA since SX3 days thats all there was back then apart from Reverb B which may have stood for bucket . thats why ReverbA was so good because it was the original and stood alone. all the SX3 plugins have followed me through every version of cubase ive ever used .
i can`t understand why they are being snubbed by steiny now.

It’s because program code has an expiration date. Technology moves on, so it has to be worth it to keep old software working in new environments. I think too many people would agree that it’s not worth it, here…

By the way, if you don’t like the REV* plugins then my next suggestion would be to demo one of the plugins from https://valhalladsp.com/. A lot of people like their simplicity.

i didn`t realise you spoke for every one .ha ha ,i will check the valhalla plugs out somehow. anything is better than the present situation.

Or use your older Cubase with a working ReverbA and make convolution samples of it.
Then use these in Cubase 9’s or any other convolution reverb.