WTF just happened to my Cubase 8.5 session?

Wtf is happening to the automation in Cubase 8.5? second time I have this strange problem with no sound from channel with automation. Here is how it looks:

I’m now working for veeery serious people and can’t fight Cubase anymore…

in this one session ALL OF THE AUTOMATED TRACKS ARE SILENT

EDIT: Just saw this statement from Fabio on another thread…not sure when this update is due but I suspect it’s not far away. No help for you right now of course!

To promise a specific fix giving a timeframe is often difficult, as you never know what can happen - i.e. I’m telling you today the '> silence on automated tracks> ’ and ‘flickering when using slice/pencil/line tools’ issues are fixed in 8.5.10 (real-world examples > :wink:> ), what if another task breaks it and I promised something not coming?

This issue is present in many users lives including mine. Only fix is to have Cubase 8 installed and open it in that to finish it. Havent found a simple way to get affected projects working again once it happens

emailed steinberg support twice about it… no reply both times. Another users has private messaged me the same thing… no reply. Reasons?