9.5 - Issues. I'll start the ball rolling...

Tried yesterday, didn’t work, tried now it seems to be working right

Sometimes, sampler track will produce no audio upon playback. It seems it has something to do when the project is started. Soloing it, playing and then unsoloing seems to fix but reappears (not sure when…upon project restart or in the same session)

Thanks v much… not completely abandoned hope, but have despaired quite a bit over the past few months. I’d be very surprised if anything has changed in 9.5 with all this at this point, but I don’t think anyone has actually confirmed or denied.

EDIT - just had a PM from a member of Steinberg staff, they’ve been unable to reproduce it yet, but it sounded hopeful that they’ll look into it in more detail. I could weep for joy at even the possibility… OK, enough for this thread as it’s clearly not fixed in 9.5.0, but there is indeed some hope on the horizon.

Ozone 5 VST3 Blacklisted working perfectly in 9.

deleted

@Quietly: The VST2 plugin is named iZotopeOzone5.dll, and it might be available as well.
iZOzone5.dll is a file the plug-in needs to access during operation, but not the actual plug-in (that’s why it gets blacklisted), you might want to have a look at the list of available plugs (if you’re interested in the VST2 version, that is) :slight_smile:

A few issues I’m having…

1. Clicking on meters no longer resets the meter peaks. So far, only way I can find to reset the meters is to right click and do it from the Global Meter Settings menu. I don’t see an option to enable this in the Metering Preferences. Am I missing something? What happened here? Also, when I do reset the peak levels, a fragment of the previous peak will sometimes get stuck and there will be three peaks on a meter at once.

2. I have my session window stretched across two screens. When I reopen a session, the bottom and right side of the session window will be off the screen and I can’t access zoom controls. I have to resize it down from the top left corner, pull the whole window up, then resize to the work area again. Now I can access zoom controls. The is VERY annoying. Please fix window location recall. Also happening when opening sessions from previous versions.

3. The Mix Console Faders color limitation. Why???

4. Zoom Track Controls are not as responsive as they were before, especially on smaller heights. I can click the top end of the slider and nothing happens. I am forced to drag the slider up/down to resize instead clicking to get incremental adjustments.

5. Audio Events to Part gives parts audio file names and not track names.

Thanks!

Some folders in the file browser aren’t sorted alphabetically. For example in my FX samples folder I have subfolders which are now sorted like this: Noise, Impacts, Zap, Swishes … where it should be Impacts, Noise, Swishes, Zap.

The new method of drawing automation lines via the selection tool doesn’t seem to work on automation tracks that bypass an effect.

Thanks Fabio now resolved I think we went through this way back when 9 came out. My old dim head I am afraid. :blush:

YES! Just posted this in the issues forum. See how I deal with it there.

The colour thing is really getting me. 10 years of having blue for post and green for presend and now they reversed it! Headmelt

nobody?

I switched the colors in the prefs… for now :wink:

Where is the preferences for colours on the Post and Presends?

I replied to you there:

I hope this is fixed ASAP :smiley:

The whole colour thing…bohoo. Could they not have swapped the mute and solo button colours instead. Whaaa.

There is a Key Command you can assign to reset the meters.

In the media tab of the right panel, there are black spaces where there are supposed to be icons.

Any one else have that happening? Any suggestions of how to fix that (other than a reinstall)?

Alt+Click