Any new OFFICIAL updates on the drivers for MacOS 11 Big Sur and the M1 chips?

Haven’t seen an official update in over a month. The driver is still being worked on at least, right? Just trying to debate if I need to jump ship to Focusrite or something that already supports the M1’s and Big Sur.

1 Like

They are not often very good at keeping us updated while they are working, suddely there are just updates…

Keep your eyes on this page: macOS Big Sur and Apple Silicon product compatibility – Steinberg Support
They actually updated the hardware compability list today. Not thart tere are any changes as far as i can see, but the date is today.

Ah, that’s helpful. At least it’s in the testing phase. Hopefully it will be out soon.

Of course, we work on updates to support Apple Silicon (and Big Sur). However, there are still a few things to iron out and this is why I cannot provide an estimation on a release date yet, unfortunately.
I expect more information to be available in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Thank you Ed, hopefully you all will be able to iron out the issues quickly! Looking forward to being able to use my interface on my new Mac. I appreciate the hard work!

1 Like