Tempo detection only works properly for projects at 44.1k.
- New project, set to 96k
- Record or import audio event
- Click on event, select Audio / Detect Tempo / Analyse
- Attempt to warp tempo points - initially they snap back to detected positions (snap is off)
- Keep attempting to warp points - they break and disconnect from each other
- Keep attempting to warp points - Cubase Freezes and becomes totally unresponsive.
Win 10 Pro fully patched
Cubase 10.0.20, fresh install after removing all Steinberg software including previous Cubase versions
RME Fireface, latest firmware and drivers
UAD Octo, latest drivers / plugins
This bug has been present since 9.0