Can Mac users who were having GUI issues before please comment on 9.5?

Sorry that’s happening to you, what a drag! Those things aren’t happening here on my system, but the Mac GUI definitely needs more improvements, and I look forward to that (hopefully) with the next update.

9.5 totally fixed it for me.

Including fast scrolling up and down in the Project Window (not zooming, but rather up and down when you’re looking for a certain channel, for instance), and also fast scrolling in the mixer, in large projects?

Yeah, 100-track project, loads of plugins, synths, CPU @ 65%.

The GFX issues <9.5 were beginning to kill it for me but I have completely stopped noticing them.

Damn, that’s great! Seems to not be as completely fixed for a good amount of us. Zoom and couple other things are good now, but the other things I mentioned still exist here. I hope it’s a work-in-progress still, as Fabio mentioned a while back.

I’m having other issues:

Whoops: Actually I meant when you DRAG tracks up and down in the project window (I don’t mean data from the tracks, but the tracks themselves to arrange them in different places in the track list) – I get significant jerkiness/drag there when I move the tracks beyond the top and bottom and it makes the whole list scroll.

Once again, no improvements in the GUI area with CB 9.5.20. I’m still having sluggish graphics when I have lots of sliced audio events.
I thought this was priority for Steinberg so I’m hoping that we can see some improvements with the next update.

In the latest update the main mixer pans are a little laggy at first contact with the mouse. Quite frustrating to work with. This is a change from the last update.

Anyone notice the pans acting laggy upon first contact in the main mixer?