Can we get an ETA on a maintenance update?

Thanks Armand!, I also really appreciate the transparency and open comunication.

My biggest worry is that the months of alpha and beta testing are not nearly enough.
I bought into C13 because of the simplified CC recording and I cannot use it.
I reported 3 issues, the last one being even laughable and amuzing how something can be released in this state.
There is also this one and this one. There is also no option for simplifying pre-recorded CC data either.

But the main problem is that we have no idea whether Steinberg plan to address these issues, in which order or when, there is no public roadmap, it is just sitting and waiting, and get dissapointed again and again.