"cannot locate impulse response file: LA Studio.wav" (?)

Can anyone explain how I can find/re-download/re-load this file that’s apparently missing? I’m presuming it’s related to my recent installation of Dorico 2 but am not sure specifically what I should try re-installing (and have already searched my hard drive for the file).

Thanks!

• D.D.
1 Like

Please try running the Dorico 2 application installer again: that file should be installed as part of the main Dorico 2 installation.

I have the same problem. I reinstalled Dorico Pro 2.2.20.1286 (Windows 10). Didn’t help.

What next? Thanks. :slight_smile:

I suggest you contact technical support via MySteinberg.

Any news on this?

My laptop is also saying: “cannot locate impulse response file: LA Studio.wav”

Maybe something to do with Cubase 10 beeing installed?

Any news on this?

My laptop is also saying: “cannot locate impulse response file: LA Studio.wav”

Maybe something to do with Cubase 10 beeing installed?

Hi Albus, that LAStudio file belongs to the Reverence, Steinberg’s high end reverb plug-in.
And indeed, Dorico and Cubase share that file and I don’t know how it can get missing.
Anyhow, if you run the Dorico installer again, choose the ‘repair’ option for both, Dorico and the Dorico Components and that shall do exactly that.

1 Like

The problem with this issue for me was that I LEFT REVerence in control room for tracking vocals, as soon as I removed it, the problem is gone :smiley:

Recently, my main storage on iMac 2013-late with the latest version of Catalina was broken. Thus, I formatted the system volume, and installed the most recent version of Mojave. I installed the most recent version of Dorico 3.5 and Cubase 10.5.
However, I have been encountering the problem when opening any Dorico documents. How could I resolve it? I do not want to install Dorico 2.2 on the new configured machine.
Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 8.50.21 AM|690x403

Hi prko,
simply run the Dorico 3.5 installer again, that should repair it.
Make sure you run the full installer, not the update installer. But no need to rerun the sound package installer.

I have reinstalled the full package, but the problem is not resolved. Could any staff inspect my computer remotely?

I am attaching Dorico Diagnostics.zip:
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (285.8 KB)

Remote inspection is not necessary, I think. I’ve sent you a private message with a download link to the missing files and instructions. Please check your private messages on this board.

Thanks, the problem is resolved!

Having the same issue. Can you please PM the link to missing LA studio.wav file… Thankyou

Sure, please check your inbox.

1 Like

I have the same problems. Can u plz send me a link as well ?

Hi Adrian, please check your inbox.

ftr, this just happened to me in Cubase and I don’t have dorico… uh oh…
Restarted Cubase and it’s back to normal…go figure.

Hey Ulf, I’m having the same issue as my fellow users, could you please send me the file as well?

Best