Can I hope for connectivity…?
Any info on this? I’m going to be getting M1 Mac soon and would like to buy the CC121 as well, unless it’s not going to be supported.
Got the MBP with Apple Silicon and used it with Cubase 11, the CC121 didn‘t connect yet. Perhaps I made a mistake with the setup?! It‘s been a long time, that I connected it in the first place on the old machines (MBP from 2013, still running nice though). Any Ideas?
Dr. Dre MD
There is no support yet. And who knows when?
I just received my CC121. It seems it doesn’t work with my Mac M1 / Silicone / Big Sur.
- I’m running Cubase 10.5.30
- I installed TOOLS for CC121 V1.7.7.pkg
- the “Cubase ready” button on the device is blinking
- I see the CC121 in the device list, but when I click to add it, it isn’t actually added (video: https://youtu.be/PYZBwZS3Scg)
I bought the device since I believed it is supported, or soon will be supported on Mac M1:
Steinberg, please advice!
I have exactly the same issue on a M1 Mac Mini running Big Sur 11.3.
- running *Cubase 11.0.20
- installed TOOLS for CC121 V1.7.7.pkg
- “Cubase ready” button on the device is blinking
Cubase sees it in the devices list, but when I try to add it, it does not get added.
The device worked perfectly on my previous computer, so Im pretty sure that it needs an update.
Steinberg team, any help?