Controls in the Inspector column stop presponding

If the problem continues then contact support as it doesn’t seem to be a widespread problem.

I’m not the first to encounter it and it’s been reported here at least a few times and it’s at least a nine or ten month old problem:

I think it’s probably related to that plugin that you have blinking there.

That plugin, the only one loaded in the project, is Steinberg’s own REVerence, so I’d hope it’s not an issue with the plugin. And as I explained, it wasn’t just that send that wasn’t responding, everything from the Inspector on down to send, inserts, all the way down that column wouldn’t respond except for bypass and a few other little things here and there.

A standard way of curing mystery problems is to trash your Cubase (and a lot of other software too) preferences.
Using words like “cheesy and lame” etc. do not go a long way to getting problems fixed that are probably quite fixable at your end.

That’s cheesy as hell. Name one other program where a user would be expected to trash a config file to make it work properly because I can’t remember ever encountering that. What xml files am I supposed to delete exactly to make the program work as designed?