Cubase 11.0.10 Maintenance Update

Hi all,

The Cubase 11.0.10 maintenance update is now available for download. All details can be found in the release notes:

Please let us know how satisfied you are with the update:

All the best,
Matthias

11 Likes

Some good fixes in there, thanks.

Hoping to see AutoLFO bug fixed soon

1 Like

Hi. remove projects from the Hub list, it still doesnā€™t work !!! the vumeter colors seem to have changed, and the presets werenā€™t working for me.

good job, anyway !!

3 Likes

@Pablin_Drummer ā€œRemove projects from listā€ in the HUB will be fixed with the next update.

8 Likes

Thanks Matth!

plugin editors, Always at the top does not work either ā€¦ this is something annoying ā€¦

1 Like

Is Spectralayers ONE not in the download assistant anymore? Only PRO & Elements.
If I am not mistaken when C11 came out there was a version ONE who is included in C11.

@vncvr Let me check the AutoLFO status.

@Pablin_Drummer Could you please point me to the issue thread?

@ca-booter The installer is still listed in the Cubase 11 folder in the SDA.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not a huge issue, only that I had ended up duplicating the problem into all my templates and many projects thereafter before realizing the bug.

Video of problem

1 Like

anybody tested the ā€˜hidden channelsā€™ issue in EUCON - I donā€™t want to !!!

Although I did have a Eucon crash on exit - on a blank templateā€¦(in the AVID plug not the SB one)ā€¦

4 posts were split to a new topic: Acustica Audio plugins keep freezing cubase when exiting

A shame that the led colors in the mixer are changed, again extra work to change them back to the way i was used to. Loading my saved preferences does not have any effect on this

4 Likes

And pinning the Audio fader in the Instrument tracks inspector still doesnā€™t work. FWIW, I use it all the time when dealing with VSTis and itā€™s one of the most irritating workflow issue I encounter, during each and every Cubase sessions.

Maybe Iā€™m wrong, but I donā€™t think that it is rocket science to fix itā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Not being able to remove from hub is annoying

3 Likes

Why so long a wait for a fundamental fix? And how long will we wait?

other 3 months, maybeā€¦

Great news that Houston is back, havenā€™t tested everything yet, but functions I have work fine, thank you.

3 Likes

Hi there,
So if you already have installed everething from C11, then the only thing we have to download is the update, or are there more things we need to download that are updated?
Its very unclear (for me) since the change to download manager.

Thanx

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing.

If the ā€œSteinberg Download Assistantā€ does not recognize itself what I need to install and what not, a column ā€œDate modifiedā€ would be useful.

11 Likes

Yes, you just need to install the new Cubase 11.0.10 core application and the updates for Groove Agent and Retrologue if you are on macOS Big Sur.

4 Likes