Dear Cubase 7, Cubase Artist 7 and Cubase Elements 7 users,
We are happy to announce the upcoming 7.0.5 maintenance updates for Cubase 7, Cubase Artist 7 and Cubase Elements 7! Here is what’s new:
- • Key Commands to select Control Link groups
• Key Commands for Channel and Rack configurations
• EQ/Filter transition option
- • Channel configuration display (2.0, 5.1 etc.)
• Folder tracks: “Colorize Track Controls” support
- • Improved track selection
• Generic Remote Editor improvements
- • Switching between project no longer resizes the projects.
• Texts related to Insert slots no longer mask each other when hovering over the slots.
• The preset names of insert effects are now displayed correctly.
• When closing a folder in MixConsole, which contained a selected track, Track 01 is no longer accidently selected.
• Tracks in the Zones section can now be scrolled/selected correctly, even if the track list exceeds the Zone section window length.
• The channel width can no longer be smaller than the given minimal size.
• The commands “Deselect/Select all” now works correctly for all channel types and across linked MixConsoles.
• The name of insert effects are no longer cut-off, instead they are shown correctly now.
• The track height setting is now saved correctly with the project file.
• Channel strip module sections can now be expanded even if the respective tracks are frozen.
• Linking properties are now fully considered when freezing tracks.
• When resizing MixConsole, pictures and notes will remain visible.
• Entering channel numbers now works as expected.
• The word-reduction algorithm now displays readable characters at the end of the track name field at all times.
• All functions of the channel strip’s context menu now work correctly.
• The ALT+SHIFT command related to solo defeat now works as expected.
• AUTOMATION: Automation parameters related to the REVerence reverb are now considered in offline bounce (non-real-time export).
- • OS X: Continuous repeating performance spikes do no longer occur.
• PPQ length is no longer affected by the song tempo when applying Logical Editor presets.
• Key commands for Control Link groups work as expected.
• Another issue when closing the application has been resolved (“Waiting for Video service”).
• Using pedal sustain (down) and playing the first note on no longer causes hanging notes.
• The color tool can now be accessed via key commands.
• Routing of multiple tracks now works correctly with SHIFT + command.)
• Resaving of pre-v7 Projects using MPEX3 offline timestretch does no longer lead to corrupted project files.
- • NUAGE: In the center section, it is now possible to select multiple events.
• NUAGE: Scrolling a large number of tracks within the mixer works now seamlessly.
• On EuCon and WK-Audio remote control surfaces, fade in and fade out now work correctly in Edit Mode.
- • The width parameter of the Phaser plug-in now works correctly.
• VST Amp Rack tuner now works more precisely.
_ Please note that this list applies to Cubase 7 and not every entry may apply to Cubase Artist 7 or Cubase Elements 7._*
The 7.0.5 updates will be available from June 27, 2013 on as a free download.
Thanks for choosing Cubase!
Team Leader Product Marketing Group
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH