Cubase Studio Weeks - Sale

Excellent!

Thanks for the sale! woot woot

1 Like

I have talked to our sales team. Please get in touch with Yamaha in order to find a dealer that is selling the Crossgrade in Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately our Online Store partner Asknet is not shipping to Saudi Arabia.

OK, I will do that. Thank you.

Hi Matthias, I’ve been using Cubase LE together with the audio interface that I bought, for some time now. Presently, I’m using the latest updated version, which is Cubase LE 11. With all the promotions given during this Cubase Studio Weeks, wonder if there is any option for me with the license on Cubase LE 11? Thanks

@CalebYeo2020 Absolutely. You can get the upgrades from LE to Elements, Artist or Pro for 40% off in our online shop.

Good news, thanks very much for your quick reply, Matthias :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I purchased an artist 11 license, they promised to upgrade to the pro version, there is still no update. What should I do? I have already heard about the fact that the key should come.

Have you entered the download access code in the Steinberg download assistant?

Yes, I entered the activation code,but writes that it is already registered,everything is displayed perfectly in e-licenser,but the version is still artist.

Please sent me a pm with your email and I will check with our support.

1 Like

yozzijavini@gmail.com

I must say that Buy Artist, Get Pro is a great deal. I upgraded to Pro during a sale last year, and I’m so glad I did.

1 Like

Matthias greetings! maybe I need to reactivate the license? has anything been solved according to my request?

Hi Matthias, With your good news, I’m now about to complete my online purchase after reading through the comparison among different versions of Cubase 11 (Element, Artist, Pro). Just one more question before the purchase: With the purchase of the upgrade version from Cubase LE 11 to Cubase Pro 11, could I keep the old version of Cubase LE 11 as an independent software in the computer?
In this case, I will have two separate eLicenses (one is software eLicense, the other is USB eLicense) for two independent software: Cubase LE 11 and Cubase Pro 11, do I understand correctly? Thanks.

Hey, no, the Cubase Pro license will replace your LE license and you will only be able to US it with the dongle connected.

Why are UK retailers not allowed to sell updates to Cubase 11 but USA retailers can?

I would like to support my favourite UK music retailer but they informed me they are not allowed to sell Cubase 11 updates.

If I purchase a Cubase 11 update from a retailer in the USA will my update be valid in the UK to register?

Thanks.

Basically the reasons are distribution contracts with Steinberg and Yamaha.

The Update will be valid, but because of distribution contracts, they are not allowed to sell outside of the US.

Ok, understand. Thanks

Can I upgrade to 11 Pro from Cubase Studio 4?