Feature Requests

You may consider to just copy the Layer, and set its Instrument to “Shared”, selecting the first one. That way, no resources are wasted.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I’m using a Studiologic controller along with a Korg NanoControl which was why I was requesting that

In the original first layer I’m playing Keyscape from my Studiologic SL88 controller and I’m using the Soft Pedal to turn the pages of my PDF music forward and that is working quite well. What I would like to do ideally is use a button on my Korg NanoControl to scroll backwards through the pages. Also I have the first 2 knobs on my NanoControl set up to control tone and reverb mix in Keyscape. What is the best way to set this up in the duplicate layer? Thanks!

Are you talking about the Vst Viewer? It has a MIDI Learn function so you can program page up/down individually.

The duplicate Layer is referencing the same Instrument instance as the first, so Quick Controls work on the same plugin. You can access Quick Controls via the Media Bay, select top right “Plug-ins/Controls”, and you may program Quick Controls for MIDI remote via the “Actions and Shortcuts” function in the “Devices” menu.

Thanks! It all works fine now

It would be good to have the same loop system as in Ableton Live.
For each new midi or audio track, we could have the possibility to loop the sample.
Example : I have 4 bars of piano but I want to loop these 4 bars. I could use the L and R marker specially for this track and if I have another track I want to loop, I coud have another L and R marker for this second track.

2 Likes

3rd party MIDI insert effects like in Logic Pro E.G. Scaler, Cthulhu, etc. (instead of routing MIDI from another track)

I need audio output as mono individual outputs instead of stereo.

Outputs are mono when their assigned port is mono.

1 Like

Thanks

Some ideas :

• Android companion App
  • Translation of VST live in French (and others langages if you want :stuck_out_tongue: )
2 Likes

Hello, Cheers for the 1.1.20 improvements. BRAVO !
Thanks
Patrick.

Multiple lyric tracks that can be routed to different outputs:

• For backing vocals
  • Instructions and notes to band members
2 Likes

… good one, @Fredrik_Wigden. Please do not stop to add requests here. Promised! We are listening.

/Michael.

Marker track! including cycle markers and the possibility to create them via range tool or selecting events.

Ad 1)
Why not try the free & excellent Ripchord VST

Ad 2)
Anything but basic free arp: BlueARP VST
Oh, sorry, not available as VST3 it seems…

Shared VST’s for the Mixer Section

Heino

Need the possibility to sync 2 VST Live Pro installations on 2 computers.
Songs in a setlist and parts must be syncable. It is a must-have in our environment.

In Cubase we’re using the Midi Network from macOS and on PC rtpMIDI for Windows. This works great, one PC with Cubase is receiving the MTC and on the Mac Cubase sends the MTC. We have all songs in one project with program changes etc. One computer is the sync master and the projects can be triggered using the Arranger Track.

Unfortunately there is no possibility to sync with VST Live 1.1.20, so we can’t use it at all.

Are you working on it?

MTC output will most probably be possible with the upcoming version.
Sync to MTC is in the making, but probably not available with that version already, sorry.

1 Like

Hello, it would be possible for the mixer to be compatible with komplete kontrol s. My idea is to use it to save my sounds of each song, and thus have some information in komplete kontrol s49.
It’s already here and I don’t know, I’m still in the process of buying a komplete kontrol s49.

1 Like