We are very happy to announce the immediate availability of Music Studio 2.11 and Music Studio Lite 2.11 for iOS!
What’s New in this version:
• 80s Retro Drum Kit **
• 10 additional 80s Retro Kits available as in-app purchase **
• Support for all iPhone and iPad screens
• Support for Macs with Apple Silicon
• Minimum iOS requirement increased to iOS 12.4
• Launch screen updated to comply with the new iOS requirements
• Updated Audiobus SDK to 3.0.12 **
• Fix: Projects created in the Files app could not be saved into user folders
** Feature is not available in the Lite version.
Please support us by rating Music Studio in the App Store!
Music Studio Support
- The upper part of the effect list in the FX panel is covered by the menu, so that Reverb, Delay and EQ cannot be selected. Workaround: Use the Effects tab instead of the FX button.
- The upper part of the list of samples when editing a drum pad is covered by the menu.
- Crash when tapping one of the external links (YouTube, forum etc.) in the Help.
- UI (especially text and lists) are too large on iPads.
- Key labels are too wide on some iPads.