!!!PLEASE! Render-In-Place MONO option PLEASE!!!

+1

+1, though I’m still using Image-Line Edison since you can’t drag rendered audio into most plugins. Was bummed that I had to purchase something included in another DAW for this functionality.

+1

+1

A no-brainer IMO.

+1
Render as source unless specified otherwise by user.assign mono output to render to mono is bad workaround… Same for audio export!!

PLUS ++1

I have been asking for this for a long time with batch export also! It sort of spoils the batch process not having it, although that had a workaround too.

I was never a logic fan but they had this functionality 8 years ago where you would bounce all selected track individually. All tracks would bounce, mono and stereo respectively. I still cant believe steinberg have not included it.

I dont think apple own the patent the technology lol.

+1 This is a no-brainer.

I think keeping this thread alive is key to getting this feature to me this would complete Cubase. As I said its made some amazing updates, but this is feature other DAWS had over 6 years ago.

Lets keep this one lit guys…

+1 - this is so key for vocals.

+1 for the RIP Mono option and pre-fader / option to only render with inserts.

This feature is somewhat completely useless without a mono feature…

+1 for mono yes!!!

+1 for exporting all marked clips to HD only as separate audio files in the length of the clips!!! :wink:

It should also be made so that we can do mono and stereo RIP and exports simultaneously of course.

+1 -just got around to using RIP, can’t believe you can’t do this in mono without a workaround

Agreed. I almost never record tracks in stereo.

+1

+1

+1 Yes please !

+1, Yes,
I’ll be looking for the next upgrade/update that has this option available so that I know it will be worth it.

+2

looks like you’ve been granted with 8.0.20, guys ! Mono tracks now render in mono.