Remove the expired trial license from the account

How can I remove the license of my expired trial version from my Steinberg account if I have activated the full version of the product in the meantime?

The same applies to the activation manager

This has been deleted now.

1 Like

I have the same problem…

Also deleted.

1 Like

…also myself, but Cubase 12 trial…

same here…

Capture d’écran 2023-04-11 120718

Hi, I have the same problem. TIA

Me too.

The licenses have been removed.

I’m in the same situation with my account. I’ve purchased VST Live, but still have the expired trial in my product list - help please? -eric

the same here. Sure does nothing there… meanwhile there are the expired trial ones in my iLok account also, so I guess, that is an “industry standard” of administrating different licences.

… at the moment there is no generic solution for expired trial license. Currently @Ed_Doll or @Ben_at_Steinberg are removing the license manually.
We are working on a generell solution.

/Michael.

3 Likes

Hello. I have the same problem (trial licenses appear into my account although my only active license is Cubase El 13.) Could you please remove them? I keep getting a popup when opening the program saying that “trial has expired” and I have to click yes and them the program loads OK

The Cubase Elements 12 Trial license is removed. But please keep this on topic for VST Live.

Is there anyway I can get my trial deleted too?

like Michael wrote on Apr 13:
… at the moment there is no generic solution for expired trial license. Currently @Ed_Doll or @Ben_at_Steinberg are removing the license manually.

please remove and I have a trial version, I also recently purchased a license VST Live

I have two expired trial versions too still showing up.
Can they be removed please @ Steinberg team?

@Ben_at_Steinberg Please help me remove the Cubase12 trial and cubase 13 trial license。 thanks @Ed_Doll

Hello,
I have removed the Cubase Pro 12 trial. As there is no full Cubase Pro 13 license and the Cubase 13 trial is still running, I cannot delete that one.