Steinberg UR22 mkII causing Ableton to crash

Hey all, any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Been using the Steinberg UR22 mkII Audio Interface with Ableton Live for the past 4 years, and just recently it has started to give me some serious issues.

Starting about 2 days ago, EVERY time I plug the UR22 into my laptop, and select it as my audio output device, no audio on my computer will work, and it causes apps to crash/freeze.

Examples:

-YouTube will not load any videos/play any audio as soon as I plug my interface in

-Ableton will freeze immediately upon selecting my interface and will not work until I’ve reloaded the application & unplugged the interface

This is a super weird problem, but it’s directly related to the UR22 as it happens Immediately when I plug it in. When I unplug, Youtube immediately starts loading video again and Ableton works with any other output device.
I’ve tried installing the latest Steinberg Driver, the oldest driver, using different cables, nothing seems to be working.

I’m using a Macbook Pro 15" late 2013 model, running macOS Catalina version 10.15, Ableton 10.1.3, and Yamaha HS8 monitors.

Excactly the same issue… and something more… when i used the ur22 with my 15 years old laptop there was no problem at all… now i have a TURBO desktop and i have the SAME issues… like youtube LAG with no Sound and of course nothing is WORKING IN DAW