The Fresh New Design - shades of gray ??!!

Life is fantastic but reality suxx :unamused:
oh, well
I used to use the mixer presets and be pretty fascist about keeping tracks properly grouped. Then I have [P] assigned to the little popup and I can easily just show a group of tracks in the mixer window that I need. A small pain in tha buttocks to maintain which is why it drifted off into oblivion, I guess. But also very nice when it was up and running properly. I guess I have to resurrect that method … it works if I keep it in motion, so that’s what I have to do then …

Roll with the punches and go with the flow :confused:

not a problem … it came out angrier than I meant it :smiley: stupid forums.

Plus, that was just an old rant I was on for years and years. When FX tracks and Groups tracks were first added, I was dumbfounded. And sure enough, slowly but surely they have been messaged away. So let’s finish killing them off.

However, let’s campaign to be able to set fader background colors and save as a track preset available in the Add-Track dialog !

If only the mixer could open with the selected track in the middle it would sort of work, but I’m not sure it always do dat?

OK, Campaign thread started :

let’s continue there,
as this was about general GUI coloring.
:wink:

bye, Jan

Yes you’re right, the mixer focuses in the selected track, at least in C5, I think this is an option in the prefs, but I’m not sure :blush:

The new color scheme in C6 looks great (for me).